🔗 Connect with Matthew: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewjetthall/
🎙 About the episode
On this episode of The Public Sector Show by TechTables, we follow Matthew's journey from investment banking to HigherEd IT as he guides us through the twisty-curvy roads of driving innovation and spearheading transformation strategies in the digital landscape of universities, including:
* Matthew's background from Investment Banking to HigherEd
* Count Your Costs: The importance of knowing your assets and their costs
* Compensation Matters: Creative ways to engage your workforce
* Embracing AI: Narrative, Generative, and other AI-driven tools that are reshaping various industries, including education and content creation
* The Power of Good People: How to build a capable team that understands their roles to better navigate complex technology landscapes
* Assessing Risk: How UCF approaches security by utilizing frameworks such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and ISO 31000 to prioritize protection and response strategies, and more!
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please leave a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and let us know in your review who you want to see next on the podcast. Thanks!
You can also Tweet us on @thejoetoste and tell us what lessons you learned from the episode so we can thank you personally for tuning in 🙏🙏
🔗 Connect with TechTables
LinkedIn TechTables https://www.linkedin.com/company/techtables/
LinkedIn - Connect with Joe! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jtoste/
Follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/techtablespodcast/