🔗 Connect with Anushree: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anushree/
🎙 About the Episode
In this episode, we explore Anushree's passion for empowerment, health, and taking risks in the realms of technology and government including:
* Lessons from The Purple Cow and PepsiCo
* Breaking the 12-Hour Workday Cycle for Health and Success
* Top Concerns in Child Support and Child Welfare IT today
* Technology Transformation Projects: Landing is Mandatory
* Empowering Women with Different Backgrounds
* How to Get Back Up After Failure
* Trailblazing for the Right Reasons
* Unlocking Success: Essential Steps for Young Women Entering IT and Government
🤝 And a big thank you to our brand partners who keep this podcast free to the listener:
Nagarro is a leading provider of digital government services, partnering with state, local, and federal clients on their most strategic technology projects across Digital Services, Legacy Modernization, Case Management, Data & AI, Service Desk, Cyber Security, and more.
If you want to meet with Nagarro, one of our preferred, trusted brand partners, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
⭐️ Leave a Review
If you enjoy listening to the podcast, please do leave a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and let us know in your review who you want to see next on the podcast. Thanks!
You can also Tweet us on @thejoetoste and tell us what lessons you learned from the episode so we can thank you personally for tuning in 🙏🙏
🔗 Connect with TechTables
LinkedIn TechTables https://www.linkedin.com/company/techtables/
LinkedIn - Connect with Joe! https://www.linkedin.com/in/jtoste/
Follow us on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/techtablespodcast/
This is a public episode. If you would like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit www.techtables.com